The Suessen top weighting arms HP feature a frictionless direct loading of the top rollers using plate springs.
Top Weighting ArmsMeeting the most challenging demands of high-end spinning mills
- For any raw materials
- Optimum and consistent yarn quality
- Maximum drafts
FOR SHORT-STAPLE RING SPINNING
The HP-GX 3010 is for three-roller double-apron drafting systems on short-staple ring spinning machines. This top arm provides partial load relief. The HP-GX 3010 is capable of adjusting the front top roller position to meet precise technological requirements.
- Any short-staple ring spinning machine with three-roller double-apron drafting systems
- All staple fibers up to 65 mm fiber length
- Drafts of up to 80 fold depending on the roving quality and the basic machine
- Support bar diameter of 28 mm
- Spindle gauges: 70/75/82.5 mm
FOR SHORT-STAPLE ROVING FRAMES
The HP 4080 is for three- or four-roller double-apron drafting systems on short-staple roving frames. The height is adjusted by an eccentric bolt, for an easier, faster, more precise and convenient setting.
- Any short-staple roving frames with three- or four-roller double-apron drafting systems
- Processing of cotton, man-made fibers and blends of up to 65 mm staple length
Suessen always wants to answer queries quickly and competently. The contact page simply leads you to the respective area.